Wednesday I put the 'oh shiney' trim on the cranberry velveteen doublet and finished the first half before Leofwyna rousted me up to go to the farble at the Deorr's. Only Bindi and Gerald were there besides us. I worked on the quilt while there. Thursday I was pretty lazy, only working on processing a box of fabric samples to add to the pieces for another lozenge top. I noticed a few crocus showing early this week but today (Thursday) there are several dozen showing and the forsythia is beginning to bloom. Friday I finished the second half of the cranberry velveteen doublet and joined the two parts with a velveteen tube down the inside of the front. Looks very good.