Sunday I finished 'trueing' the duos. Monday while I ran laundry I sewed the duos into decades and decades were paired up for double decades. Tuesday 17 double decades got sewn together for a Kronberg quilt top. Now I have four finished tops ready to iron and several leftover decades to figure out what to do with next. While Leofwyna packed up today and drove up to Bellevue late Tuesday afternoon I made a later afternoon run to the south Goodwill where I found some real fabric yardage to chose from. I brought home 2.5 yards green wool, 7 yards black linen and a 'sort of' brocade shower curtain.